miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

CELEBRATING THE BOOK DAY WITH A WALL OF BOOK COOPERATIVE PROJECT


Hello everybody!

 Today I have prepared something special to celebrate the world book day!

   As part of the collaborative project A wall of books created for our ICT projects for the Bilingual Master in University Rey Juan Carlos I have created an artifact as to tell you about "me as a reader".

   So that, I would love to introduce you the app Aurasma. We have used this augmented reality app as to show you a new resource to your CLIL classrooms. 

 Here you can learn more of how to use Aurasma in your classrooms:  
                                   

   Let's go back to our celebration! To watch me telling you about my personal experience as a reader you must download the free Aurasma app to your mobile phone. 
   Now, you only have open your Aurasma app and focus your mobile to this picture!

                           


    As you have noticed I have used some pictures from the film "the hunger games" since I wanted to recommend the book for your classrooms. 

   Please do follow my channel in Aurasma  -inmacaballerot-  for further Auras. 

     Check it out and enjoy yourselves! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario